GUARDIANSHIP AND SPECIAL NEEDS TRUSTS
These questions are just some of the questions to be answered by our guest presenter at our November 18th meeting - Attorney Robert Farley Jr. Attorney Farley is one of the leading disability rights attorneys in the nation and has filed numerous successful class action suits against the State of Illinois.
- What is guardianship?
- Is guardianship right for my family?
- What are the different types of guardianship?
- What are the alternatives to guardianship?
- What are special needs trusts and why are they important?
Before the meeting download , "The Book" A FREE Guide to Navigating the Illinois Disability System at http://www.farley1.com/index.html
10:00-10:30 am Refreshments and Networking
10:30-11:00 am Participant Introductions and Story Sharing
11:00 am-12:30 pm Presention - Attorney Robert Farley Jr.
12:30-12:45 pm Autism and CAC News and Events
- DATE - Saturday, November 18th
- LOCATION - Easter Seals School for Autism: 1939 W. 13th St. in Chicago
- TIME - 10:00 am to 12:45 p.m.
- Pre-register for this meeting by emailing email@example.com
- Respite care available (Call 773-329-0375)